For Filipinos, Christmas season starts in the month of September, ber months. From then, days are counted backward from 100 days to Christmas. We started to decorate our home with Christmas decors.
A christmas tree is the most well known. It is where we place our gifts for every members of the family.
So now, I will share to you how to make a Crochet Christmas tree with the use of empty wine bottle.
- indophil yarn with glitter thread
- 4.5 mm hook
- empty wine bottle
- needle and thread
Pattern / Procedure
- Magic circle
1st layer- chain 2 (dc), double crochet 11
2nd layer- chain 2, double crochet all
Note:Secure your magic circle by making a knot.
3rd layer- double crochet all
4th layer- chain 4, double crochet, chain, double crochet, chain and so on.
8th layer- same with 4th layer
9th layer- chain 4, double crochet-chain-double crochet on the same stitch, chain, double crochet, chain, double crochet-chain-double crochet on same stitch as shown on the above picture.
10th layer- chain 4, dc,chain,dc,chain and so on.
11th layer- follow 9th layer
12th layer- chain 4, dc,chain,dc,chain, and so on until
- chain 10, cut and lock.
- sew the button at the end chain.
- on the 16th layer of the base of the tree, (1st layer) insert 3 chains (dc), double crochet 4 in a square (making 5 double crochet on each square) and slip stitch.
- (2nd layer) chain 3 and double crochet all.
- (3rd layer) follow 2nd layer
- I put some marks (as shown on below picture) where I inserted the 3 layered shearing.
- To define more our shears, single crochet this feather yarn on every edge.
And we're almost done. Keep tuning in ladies for the continuation of decorating our christmas tree.
Thanks for dropping by. God bless.
Update: click for the continuation of Decorating out Christmas tree - @jonalyn2020/decorating-the-mini-christmas-tree-continuation
A timid person who loves to stay alone in the corner doing her crochet thing.
She accepts made-to-order projects of anything related to crochet. To order, feel free to message her through her Fb Page: https://m.facebook.com/crochetterscollection/ and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/crochetterscollection