(Google translate from Czech)
I constantly "force" you to observe everything in the wild in thematic challenges. Today I will take a little attention to the autumn weather and leave you at home :-).
Personally, I like the wild and I have it right at home. However, many of you are from big cities and you are far from the wild. Most of you have a piece of nature at home. That's why in this challenge we focus on everything you have at home
That is the theme for this challenge. Show us what you grow in your homes. Flowers, bonsai, cacti, herbs, just about everything :-).
Your task is:
- take a documentary photo
- describe the photographed object
- add a story of why you grow your chosen object and what a piece of nature in a pot brings you
If you expect a little inspiration, I will disappoint you. I expect inspiration from you. I am a bad grower and I like all plants in the wild :-).
If you are interested in this topic and want to enter the competition, don't forget to read the general rules.
Rules for participation in the thematic challenge:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
- Only competition entries that correspond to the assigned topic will be included in this competition
- It is NOT possible to submit the main competition announced by the leader of the @adalger community and this thematic competition with one contribution. If this happens, such a contribution will not be included in the thematic competition.
Prices to win:
1st: 1 HBD
2nd: 0.5 HBD
3rd: 0.25 HBD
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @oscurity, @nelinoeva, @jlufer community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community. 5% of the earnings of this article are donated to @dna.org.