(Google translate from Czech)
The cold and foggy morning is an undeniable sign of the ongoing autumn. Although the autumn weather sometimes does not attract walks, nature can always offer us something in any weather.
Where am I going with the introductory sentences? Of course to a new competition topic for you.
I will send you to the water again :-). This time you will not watch what is happening on the water surface, but you will try to find out what is happening
I don't want you to dive (although this option is also welcome :-)). All you have to do is choose a stream, lake or river and take a photo of what is visible below the surface.
Your tasks for this topic:
- take a documentary photo
- describe what you took (these may be stones, plants, fish, etc.)
- You can, of course, describe what a beautiful experience you have experienced in fulfilling this topic
Do you want a little inspiration?
On my vacation, I wandered through a mountain valley around a mountain stream. I was fascinated by the "ferocity" of the stream of water and especially the crystal clear water. The stream was quite "fast" and also small enough to contain fish. There were also few aquatic plants here. On my pilgrimage, I came to a pool where the water was calm enough to take a picture of the bottom across the surface.
You are really looking at the bottom of a pond about 50 cm deep. There are only stones, but the water is so transparent that it gives the impression of looking at a small puddle next to the stones :-)
Are you interested in this topic? Do you want to participate in the competition? Then I will ask you to follow the basic rules in addition to the tasks for this topic.
Rules for participation in the thematic challenge:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
- Only competition entries that correspond to the assigned topic will be included in this competition
- It is NOT possible to submit the main competition announced by the leader of the @adalger community and this thematic competition with one contribution. If this happens, such a contribution will not be included in the thematic competition.
Prices to win:
1st: 1 HBD
2nd: 0.5 HBD
3rd: 0.25 HBD
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @oscurity, @nelinoeva, @jlufer community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: Photo created by @bucipuci. The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community. 5% of the earnings of this article are donated to @dna.org.