(Google translate from Czech)
I hope you enjoyed the Christmas holidays and happily entered the year 2022. I also wish you many nice experiences in nature :-).
We now had a big break in the competition. I hope that you have "starved" properly and the new competition topics will interest you :-).
We are starting the second year of the Thematic Challenge. I will not bother you with any difficult topic, so we will start slowly and easily. The first topic this year won't give you much work. I want you to experience the first walk in nature this year. So one more time. The first topic is:
Tasks for this topic:
- photo documentation from your first walk
- attach a description of the experience
Little inspiration? Here is.
I love morning walks when civilization is still asleep and only the sounds of nature can be heard. I did almost perfectly on January 1st. People slept after New Year's Eve, and outside there was perfect silence, broken only here and there by bird voices.
My first steps led to a nearby pond. The sun was just trying to rise to the sky. Several clouds roamed the sky, changing color as the rising sun illuminated them.
The half-frozen surface of the pond mirrored the sky. Perfect harmony :-). I hope that the year 2022 will be just as harmonious :-)
Are you interested in this topic? In that case, do not hesitate and start completing the tasks. I remind you that in this competition we follow the basic rules :-).
Rules for participation in the thematic challenge:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
- Only competition entries that correspond to the assigned topic will be included in this competition
- It is NOT possible to submit the main competition announced by the leader of the @adalger community and this thematic competition with one contribution. If this happens, such a contribution will not be included in the thematic competition.
Prizes to win:
1st: 1 HBD
2nd: 0.5 HBD
3rd: 0.25 HBD
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @oscurity, @nelinoeva, @jlufer community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community. 5% of the earnings of this article are donated to @dna.org.