Huge update went live few moments ago. Ecency.com got some of the major changes and improvements. (1400+ commits).
Really excited to share some of the details of what we have been working on.
- Quick Profile preview, check accounts quickly without leaving a page, just hover on username/avatar.
- True immutability, deleted post/comment? No problem, you can still view them on Ecency, if you know link of any deleted content, try opening them on Ecency.com.
- Hive Engine tokens, initial integration of Engine tokens, huge thanks to @tipy.
- Proposal search bar, you can now search proposal quickly.
- Proposal who voted which? You can view which proposals are voted by someone by adding
?voter=usernamein proposals page/url and you will get highlight of proposals voted by that user.
- Russian language, now speaks Russian as well
- Search in Profile pages, find posts and comments with ease. You can use
?q=keywordin URL as well.
- Search in Community pages, find content that interest you within community,
?q=keywordin URL works as well.
- Content selection options, want to share snippet to Twitter or quote in your replies, now with quick context menu, you are able to do just that.
- Delegation related operations improved, we have improved re-delegation, pending delegations, search etc.
- Search as you type in main search bar, main search bar does instant search.
- FAQ page improved, search bar added, added easy to find questions and answers.
- Permissions page to manage keys, unified password change and private key viewing under single page.
- Post thumbnail selection, now you can select any image from content body as thumbnail.
- APR information in wallet, interest information in wallet pages.
- Muting accounts display changes, improved how muting and low rated content displays.
- Voting slider warning improved, thanks to @forykw
- Many many bug fixes and improvements, more than 1400 commits 😮 check all our Github commits here!
We will push update to desktop apps within few days after some testing.
Try Ecency today
Consider supporting our new proposal: @ecency/ecency-development-and-maintenance-2