TO THE 117th EDITION of the
LADIES OF HIVE COMMUNITY CONTEST
This is a contest from our community to you, women empowering each other both on the blockchain and in Discord! A place we love and where Hive is alive. If you haven't joined our discord yet, an invite can be found by clicking on the first banner under this post!
¡Este es un concurso de nuestra comunidad para ustedes, mujeres que se empoderan unas a otras tanto en blockchain como en Discord! Un lugar que amamos y donde Hive está presente. Si aún no se ha unido a nuestra discordia, puede encontrar una invitación haciendo clic en el primer aviso publicitario debajo de esta publicación.
We will award 3 HIVE, 300 Ecency Points, 15 LEO tokens, and 7 QUEER tokens to the best entry. The Second Place winner will receive 2 HIVE, 150 Ecency Points, 7 LEO tokens, and 5 QUEER tokens each. Third Place Winners will be granted one HIVE, 50 Ecency Points, a split of the remaining LEO tokens, and 3 QUEER tokens each.
Otorgaremos 3 HIVE, 300 Ecency Points, 15 tokens LEO, y 7 tokens QUEER a la mejor entrada. Hasta tres ganadores del Segundo Lugar recibirán 2 HIVE, 150 Puntos Ecency, 7 tokens LEO, y 5 tokens QUEER cada uno. Ganadores del tercer lugar recibirán una HIVE, 50 puntos Ecency, una división de los tokens LEO restantes, y 3 tokens QUEER.
~ for Blingual posts ~
Please place the text of each language together, either in side-by-side columns ~OR~ in adjacent sections! It is harder for our judges to read when there are two or three paragraphs in Spanish, then two or three in English, then two or three more in Spanish, etc. THANK YOU! 😊
PLEASE place the contest number #117 somewhere in your title!
► Also, please link your entry in a comment on this Contest post! ◄
For this week we want to explore questions to equip us in Emergency Hive Intervention, like CPR. Know what to do when you see a Hiver in crisis!
Hive has languished over the last several months so some of us begin to lose faith, see our accounts lose value, or worse — quit Hive! But often there’s more to the story...
•1️⃣ Scenario 1: A reputation 52 friend says that she no longer wants to be active in Hive, claiming that she can't make the time, the coin is so low valued, and only a few people ever read her posts. What could you do to encourage and help her to keep trying? Writing tips? Time management? Other? 𝐀𝐍𝐃 / 𝐎𝐑 ~
2️⃣ Scenario 2: A reputation 58 girl is frustrated over her last post having been downvoted to half it’s payout by a Watchdog account accusing her of plagiarism. She becomes angry and vows to quit Hive. What could you do to help resolve the situation? Tell her to relax? Other? Thoughts?
The Hive blockchain uses UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
The contest ends each Saturday at 11:59 PM (23:59) UTC.
You can see the current date/time expressed in UTC here:
• Current UTC
or in our Discord server with the command: .time
To make sure that your entry is valid, and can not be missed for the contest, please make sure that you follow the RULES:
Para garantizar que su participación sea válida y no se pierda el concurso, asegúrese de seguir las REGLAS:
- Blog must answer at least one of the questions(or more, if you wish!)
- El blog debe responder al menos una de las preguntas (¡o más, si lo desea!)
- Blog must be submitted before the end of day Saturday, January 21, 2023
- El blog debe enviarse antes del final del día Sábado, 21 de Enero, 2023
- Blog must be published in 'Ladies of Hive' community
- El blog debe publicarse en la comunidad 'Ladies of Hive' (Damas de Hive)
- Blog must be linked in a comment to this post
- El blog debe estar vinculado en un comentario a esta publicación
- Blog must be original in order to win
- El blog debe ser original para poder ganar
- Blog must be 200+ words (word count must be met before any translation of your blog!)
- El blog debe tener más de 200 palabras (el recuento de palabras debe efectuarse antes de cualquier traducción de tu blog!)
- It is no longer required that you must invite another woman to the community, but you may do so if you wish!
- Ya no es necesario que invites a otra mujer a la comunidad, ¡pero puedes hacerlo si lo deseas!
Judging will be by: @kerrislravenhill
All comments written on any LADIES OF HIVE posts receive staked ARCHON tokens along with Feathered Friends and Shadow Hunters posts.
If you are not yet in our Discord server,
please consider clicking the banner below to join us!
LadiesOfHive is a community that focuses on women — their interests, joys, passions, and stories of their journey through life. Not only does our community account @ladiesofhive publish our weekly contests and news, but we also comment and upvote most of the posts that grace our community page. A delegation to @ladiesofhive would enable us to have more flexibility in upvotes that we use to reward and encourage the women that post to our community. If you are interested, you may click the links, below, to delegate via Hivesigner, or use your favorite alternate interface. Thank you for considering a show of support to our community!