Prevention is better than cure.
Whenever we talk about mental health issues, we can categorise major stages of life of any urban people when they face different type of mental problems, as follows:
- merital life
- old stage
Among them, in childhood people faces different type of mental health issues due to lack of proper nursing from their guardians end.
At the Teenage, as it is a turning point of life, they are being matured then the childhood stage, so they have many physical and mental changes in their life. This time they become very much emotional, that's why they may face different types of mental health issues.
And at the young ages, they faces a lot of mental stress like frustration, loneliness etc. due to their companions, financial conditions, professions, family condition and so on.
At the starting of marital life, people have to adjust with some other person as his or her spouse, so this time due to adjustment problem they may faces different type of difficulties.
At the late stage of life, they face loneliness, frustration about their life and negligence from others, and it creates a lot of mental pressure and impact on their mental health.
This is the broad categories, you may have some sub-categories also, but I have analysed this issue and I found most of the mental health related problems are connected with family life, specially related with parenting ie, childhood, teenage, youth stage mental problems may be cured at all by proper parenting cares.
Due to my profession as that teacher on graduation level engineering institution, I have faced different type of peoples, my students who are fighting with different mental difficulties. I have helped some of them and solve their problems by counselling and using other techniques.
But I felt the root of these problems is on their family and parenting care. If their parents should act proper way in proper time, then they would not have to face such type of difficulties and they had grown up properly.
That's why I intended to do something about it, with parenting. I am a blogger but I have no idea about video content creating. I was just learning. So I thought to do something in vlog about parenting.
That's why I initiated a series named by Parenting Series at my dTube channel: tariqul1988. Here I segregated the stages of life of a person and categorised my episodes in some parts as follows:
Part 1: Baby Care Aged Below 01 Year
- 1st episode: Do Plan, Before & After Marriage
- 2nd episode: Take Care Your Womb Baby
- 3rd episode: Welcome Your Baby Naturally
- 4th episode: Technological access to your child, when & how
- 5th episode: Feeding Process of your baby
- 6th episode: Sunlight and Air Circulation for the baby
- 7th episode: Introduce your baby at this planet
- 8th episode: When & How Start Learning Process
- 9th episode: Give a suitable name to your baby
- 10th episode: Five major indicators to be noticed
Part 2: Baby Care Aged 01-05 Year
- 11th episode: Let them walk
- 12th episode: Let them speak
- 13th episode: Let them play with other babies
- 14th episode: Monitor Your Baby's IQ
- 15th episode: Nutrition of Your Baby
- 16th episode: Think before giving playing kit
- 17th episode: Listen them carefully
- 18th episode: Teach your baby humanity
- 19th episode: Let them do their own works
- 20th episode: Teach them respect to others
Part 3: Personality Building
- 21th episode: Build Creativity on your baby
- 22th episode: Teach your baby telling truth
- 23th episode: Develop Confidence
- 24th episode: Teach them hygiene issue
- 25th episode: Physical Fitness Of Your Baby
- 26th episode: Never quarrel infront of your baby
- 27th episode: Engage your baby to some extra curriculum activities
- 28th episode: Motivate your baby for art, literature and others
- 29th episode: Technical knowledge for your baby
- 30th episode: Make expertise in your baby
Part 4: Schooling
- 31th episode: Select Suitable School
- 32th episode: Adjustment With School Environment
- 33th episode: Review what discussed at school
- 34th episode: Classmates & School Friends
- 35th episode: Role of the teacher
- 36th episode: Focus on performance rather than exam results
- 37th episode: Avoid Extra Care
- 38th episode: Handle Complaints Prudently
- 39th episode: Accept Baby's Opinion
- 40th episode: How they pass rest of the times after schooling
Part 05: Colleging
- 41th episode: Inferiority Complex, Handle It Properly
- 42th episode: Become a friend of Your Descendant
- 43th episode: Career planning of your child
- 44th episode: Selecting Perfect College
- 45th episode: Other Curriculars Beyond College
- 46th episode: Monitor Companion of Your Child
- 47th episode: Build Capacity of Your Child
- 48th episode: Monitor College Performance
- 49th episode: Find out frustration of your child
- 50th episode: Teach to sacrifice
Part 06: Graduation Level
- 51th episode: Selecting proper University
- 52th episode: Selection of Graduation Subject
- 53th episode: Security of your child
- 54th episode: Focus on Career
- 55th episode: Engage your child with relatives circle
- 56th episode: Social Network of your child
- 57th episode: Prepare them for taking responsibility
- 58th episode: Inspire your child for Academic Excellence
- 59th episode: Increase Mental Strength of Your Child
- 60th episode: Focus on Higher Study of your child
Part 07: Post-graduation Level
- 61th episode: Professional Course For Your Child
- 62th episode: Higher Education From Abroad
- 63th episode: Let them relax for better career
- 64th episode: Parenting Series : 64 || Frankly discuss about their financial condition
I have discussed up to 64 episodes about parenting, all are not related with mental health, what about 80% of this discussion was related with this issue and here I discussed different important things on different episodes that may help anyone to overcome different mental problems as you may find in the episodes: 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 16-19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 34, 36-42, 45-47, 49, 54-57, 59, 63, 64.
I also have a YouTube channel: Tariq Bin Mutalib where I have shared these videos, so that it can reach maximum people and people be aware about parenting and mental health issues.
This is my efforts to add something on the blockchain about mental health care. I believe that if everybody try to increase awareness, then the problem will be reduced and all will be conscious.
My Footsteps on Virtual World:
- Hive: My Blog
- LeoFinance: My Leo
- NaturalMedicine: My Post
- Dtube: My Tube
- YouTube: Tariq Bin Mutalib
- 3speak: My Vlog
- Twitter: My Tweet
- FB: My Profile
- Pinmapple: My Tour
- TravelFeed: My Feed
"I am an engineer by graduation
a teacher by occupation
& a writer by passion"
I believe, Life is beautiful!