Hello everyone how have you guys all been, I hope you all are having a good time out there. It good to be here on the ecotrain community and sharing thought through my article.
Today, I shall be speaking on the tenets of Christ apostolic church (CAC). CAC is a worldwide church which was founded by Apostle Joseph ayodele babalola in recent years back precisely 1918.
First,what does tenet mean? Tenets are the lay down rules that govern a particular place which put them in order about the do's and don't's of a place.
There has been some tenets guiding the church as a whole which the people follow. CAC is popularly know to be the aladura pentecostal church in the world after the revival in 1930 that led to the reviving of the holy spirit the church postulated thirteen tenets which was discovered from the bible.
WHAT ARE TENETS AND WHY DO WE HAVE THEM?
Tenets again can be said as a doctrine or a belief that something is true. It is derived from a Latin word "tenere" which means "hold''. The tenets are the spiritual truth or words which are meant to be hold unto and believed thoroughly. We have this tenets to serve as a spiritual guidelines to everyone who believe in the call of Christ apostolic church so as not the get derailed.
TENETS OF CAC.
- Unity and the trinity of the father. This can be found in the book of scripture in the book of Matt 28:19, 2 Cor 13:14, 1 John 5:7 and so on.
- Utter derivation of human nature, repentance and regeneration.
- The Birth of Jesus Christ, his Sinless life, Atoning Death from sin, Resurrection, his Ascension and Intercession of Jesus Christ, the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
- Justification and sanctification of the believe.
- The baptism of the believers
- The nine gift for the edification and the glorification of the church.
- The sacrament of baptism by the immersion in water and the holy communion.
- Divine inspiration by the holy spirit and his teaching in the holy scripture.
- Governing of the church by pastors,elders, apostles and many more.
- The falling from grace.
- The mandate to pay tithes and offerings.
- The divine healing thought the holy spirit by obedience.
- The faith in the almighty God to provide for our basic needs.