Welcome to CineTv periodic contest.
We've decided about hosting contests regularly from now on and this is the first iteration.
There are plenty of contests on Hive, what's the point of a new one?
The truth is, while it's not significantly different, we want to keep things as interesting as possible by not limiting authors within a certain niche. So the posts will not be about the same film or movie.
We'll also pick topics that cover a wide range of films and tv shows to maximize engagement and participation.
Alright, let's get into the details then!
Contest #1: Memories
Write about your experience falling in love with a movie (or a tv show) as a kid.
Winners and prizes
This contest will have 3 winners and 1000 CINE in prizes. They will be distributed as follows.
1ST Place — 500 CINE
2ND Place — 300 CINE
3RD Place — 200 CINE
- You have to post from our frontend https://cinetv.io
- The entries should be written only in English.
- Entries should contain at least 350 words.
- The post title should include [CineTV Contest: Memories]". For example, [CineTV Contest: Memories] Your Title Here.
- Use #cinetvcontest among your tags.
- Include a link of this post somewhere in your entry.
- Put down a comment with the link of your entry on this post below.
- The deadline is 10th June, 11:59 PM, UTC time.
Evaluation and Some Tips
- This is not a review contest. And posts containing only the plot will be disregarded.
The entry should focus on your personal remarks and thoughts.
- You can use these prompts as a helping hand but you're free to go however you want.
► What you loved or hated about it (movie, tv, anime etc).
► How it influenced you (and/or people around you).
► What part of it you found most interesting.
► Any scene that still pops into your mind.
► Performance of the actors/actress that left an impression.
- You're free to include multiple films/shows in your entry.
- You're certainly free to go about rambling on memories related to your viewing experience of the film/tv, even if it's not about the film itself. Think of the contest as less of a contest, more of a chance to dive into your memory lane. We all love that, don't we?
- There's no need to be mechanical. Write with a free hand. We might overlook if you forget to do a step or two stated in the rules (except the first one).
- We'll evaluate the posts based on how engaging the writings are.
- The winners will be announced on 15th June and new contest will be announced within the same post.
Happy Writing then! Blog on!
The cover photo is taken from here and edited in photoshop.