Your Favorite Animated Feature Film
Hello everyone! We would like to start out by saying that we are sorry for the delay in getting this contest out this week. However, this will be the new rhythm for contests, the contest will be released sometime on Wednesday and the deadline for that contest will be the following Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. UTC. With that out of the way, let's introduce the next contest!
Animated films have been a huge part of our lives. From black and white cartoons to Disney VHS tapes to Pixar DVDs and now streaming on demand, animated films have come a long way. This week we would like to hear about a specific animated film that has impacted you in some way. Tell us about what it meant to you as a child and what it means to you now. Are those different answers? What drew you in to the story? What made an impact in that animated film that stuck with you?
It is important to note that we are NOT looking for a recitation of facts about the animated film or a complete rehashing of the film.
A successful entry will share about what the film meant to you and how it impacted you. Tell why the characters and story were so memorable. Describe how you felt when you watched it and how you feel about it now. Help us understand why you have such passion for the film.
I can't wait to read all of your submissions!
Winners and prizes
This contest will have 3 winners and 225 CINE in prizes. They will be distributed as follows.
1ST Place — 100 CINE AND (1) RISING STAR VIDEO VIC CARD AND 100 ECENCY POINTS!
2ND Place — 75 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
3RD Place — 50 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
- Publish your entry from our frontend https://cinetv.blog or post to cinetv community if you prefer peakd, ecency or hive.blog
- The entries should be written in English for evaluation purposes (You can translate from your mother tongue if you want to.)
- The post title should include CineTV Contest:. For example, CineTV Contest: Your Title Here.
- Use #cinetvcontest among your tags.
- Include a link to this post somewhere in your entry. So your friends can find this easily.
- Put down a comment with the link of your entry on this post below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The submission deadline is 21st June, 2022, 11:59 PM, UTC time.
Evaluation and Some Tips
You can use these prompts as a helping hand (purely optional) but you're free to go however you want.
► What you loved or hated about it.
► How it influenced you (and/or people around you).
► What part of it did you find most interesting.
► Any scene that still pops into your mind.
► Performance of the actors/actress that left an impression.
► Why do you think it's significant and great (or not).
You're free to include multiple films in your entry.
There's no need to be mechanical. Write with a free hand. We might overlook if you forget to do a step or two stated in the rules (except the first one).
- We'll evaluate the posts based on the writing quality, sincerity, and faithfulness to the spirit of the contest.
DO NOT PLAGIARZE, COPY AND PASTE, OR SPIN FROM OTHER SOURCES!!!! MAKE SURE ALL IMAGES ARE SOURCED!!!
Happy Writing then! Blog on!
The cover photo is edited in Canva and was pulled from this source.