Another contest is at an end and it was beautifully carried out by our resident overwatcher papacrusher and we know how marvelous he is at it! I think we've found a great many shows we never heard of and I'm looking forward to keep myself busy with some of them! And now lets see the winners from our last contest "Favorite underrated tv shows" -
First Place -
@lett wrote on Parks and Recreation, a sitcom by NBC in which a naive young woman takes her workplace by surprising ideas and tries to bring about changes. lett argues the show lacks usual office-comedy tropes, which is a good thing in a show.
Second place -
@joseal2020 wrote on Underrated Tv Series HOUSE MD, a medical drama based on the character of Sherlock Holmes, in which the titular character is an alternate ego of SH. Such a brilliant show yet it usually gets overlooked.
@larissalugo talked about two tv shows they find underrated in their entry, one is about a teen girl detective and the other one is about a football team and their coach. We found both quite intereting!
225 CINE COINS will be transferred to the winners.
Now if anyone disagrees with our choices then please tag us in a comment on this post!
And let's move on to the new contest!
Your Favorite Sci-fi Show!
Science-fiction is one of the most popular genre for sure but in some cases the underlying fictional part can be quite tricky to handle in a short session like a film. Hence, we have sci-fi shows. From Star Trek to Doctor Who, fans have cared with their lives for many long running series that took us to the fantastical world of imagination. And some we love despite how short and unfinished they were, like Firefly.
It's a great pleasure to go back to your roots, to explore these shows again, with more matured eyes. That's the topic of this contest.
Write about your most favorite Sci-fi shows.
Winners and prizes
This contest will have 3 winners and 225 CINE in prizes. They will be distributed as follows.
1ST Place — 100 CINE AND (1) RISING STAR VIDEO VIC CARD!!!!
2ND Place — 75 CINE
3RD Place — 50 CINE
- Publish your entry from our frontend https://cinetv.blog or post to cinetv community if you prefer peakd, ecency or hive.blog
- The entries should be written in English for evaluation purposes (You can translate from your mother tongue if you want to.)
- The post title should include CineTV Contest:. For example, CineTV Contest: Your Title Here.
- Use #cinetvcontest among your tags.
- Include a link to this post somewhere in your entry. So your friends can find this easily.
- Put down a comment with the link of your entry on this post below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The submission deadline is 25th May, 2022, 11:59 PM, UTC time.
Evaluation and Some Tips
You can use these prompts as a helping hand (purely optional) but you're free to go however you want.
► What you loved or hated about it.
► How it influenced you (and/or people around you).
► What part of it did you find most interesting.
► Any scene that still pops into your mind.
► Performance of the actors/actress that left an impression.
► Why do you think it's significant and great (or not).
You're free to include multiple films in your entry.
There's no need to be mechanical. Write with a free hand. We might overlook if you forget to do a step or two stated in the rules (except the first one).
- We'll evaluate the posts based on the writing quality, sincerity, and faithfulness to the spirit of the contest.
Happy Writing then! Blog on!
The cover photo is edited in photoshop.