Hello all! It's that time again and I am so thankful for the responses that we have been receiving for our contests. I appreciate the time and effort to make these contests enjoyable to read.
Before we get to the results of the previous contest, can I please ask that you make sure to read the contest guidelines before entering. If we ask for something specific, then please make sure to do your best to stay within those rules. If you fail to do so, this might mean disqualification from curation and the contest. Thank you!
Now let's get to the results!
This is an amazing show that I had never heard of before! I love British humor and I really appreciate you for bringing this show to my attention. I will definitely be checking this show out. Thanks!
While this isn't my favorite type of sitcom, I do appreciate your choice and review. The drama of the show and the relationships make this show very endearing. Thank you for your entry and congrats!
Okay so maybe I am a sucker for shows from my childhood but Gilligan's Island is such a classic! The review brought back so many fond memories. Love that show. Thanks.
225 CINE COINS and 100 Ecency Points will be transferred to the winners.
Now if anyone disagrees with our choices then please tag us in a comment on this post!
And let's move on to the new contest!
Favorite Film Villain
Write about your favorite film villain.
We don't always like the villain but if we are honest there some villains that we either grow to love or maybe love to hate. We have had plenty of contests about good characters or good movies, let's hear about your favorite movie villain. To be clear, we are talking about a movie villain and not a television villain.
In this contest, I want you to highlight your favorite villain and tell us why they are the perfect character for their movie. What about this character made you choose them? What did they do in the film or films that drew to this character? Do you see any part of yourself in them? Would you want to be in a movie with them or know them in real life? Please don't just rehash a movie or scenes but really engage with why you chose this particular character.
Please check out the list of rules and suggestions below or feel free to ask me in the Discord channel if you have any questions (caulderfreeman). Enjoy this week's contest and good luck!
Winners and prizes
This contest will have 3 winners and 225 CINE in prizes. They will be distributed as follows.
1ST Place — 100 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS!
2ND Place — 75 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
3RD Place — 50 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
- Publish your entry from our frontend https://cinetv.blog or post to cinetv community if you prefer peakd, ecency or hive.blog
- The entries should be written in English for evaluation purposes (You can translate from your mother tongue if you want to.)
- The post title should include CineTV Contest:. For example, CineTV Contest: Your Title Here.
- Use #cinetvcontest among your tags.
- Include a link to this post somewhere in your entry. So your friends can find this easily.
- Put down a comment with the link of your entry on this post below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The submission deadline is 25th October, 2022, 11:59 PM, UTC time.
Evaluation and Some Tips
- You can use these prompts as a helping hand (purely optional) but you're free to go however you want.
► What you loved or hated about it.
► How it influenced you (and/or people around you).
► What part of it did you find most interesting.
► Any scene that still pops into your mind.
► Performance of the actors/actress that left an impression.
► Why do you think it's significant and great (or not).
You're free to include multiple films in your entry.
- There's no need to be mechanical. Write with a free hand. We might overlook if you forget to do a step or two stated in the rules (except the first one).
- We'll evaluate the posts based on the writing quality, sincerity, and faithfulness to the spirit of the contest.
DO NOT PLAGIARZE, COPY AND PASTE, OR SPIN FROM OTHER SOURCES!!!! MAKE SURE ALL IMAGES ARE SOURCED!!!
Happy Writing then! Blog on!
The cover photo is edited in Canva.