Thanks to everyone for wishing my Dad a happy birthday! We had an awesome day and I am super thankful that my family got to spend time together.
There were so many great choices this week. Thanks to everyone that participated! Let's get to the winners!
Our first place winner in this contest is @irenenavarroart with a review of Big Fish here:
I absolutely loved this movie and forgot all about it. When I read your review I remembered just how great it was. Learning about how amazing the father is and the people that he impacted was just a very cool story. Thanks!
The second place finisher was @nathyortiz with a review of Finding Nemo:
While I wouldn't think first of an animation movie, Finding Nemo is a great choice. The story exemplifies the love of a father and doing anything for their child. Congrats!
In third place we have @im-groot with their review of The Pursuit of Happyness here: @im-groot/cinetv-contest-the-pursuit-of-happyness-favorite-movie-with-a-prominent-father
Will Smith's character in this film is the epitome of a great father who does whatever is necessary to provide for his child. This is a fantastic movie and review. Thank you!
225 CINE COINS and 100 Ecency Points will be transferred to the winners.
Now if anyone disagrees with our choices then please tag us in a comment on this post!
And let's move on to the new contest!
Favorite Television Comedy
Write about your favorite television comedy.
Let's face it, life is crazy and I always need a laugh. There have been some amazingly great TV comedies over the years and I have watched far too many of them. I don't feel too guilty as we all need an escape and a good laugh at times.
This week we are asking you to pick your favorite television comedy show and give a review about it. Tell us why it is your favorite, do you identify with a character, are there lines or phrases that stick in your head from it, do you ever wish that you could be in that comedy, and what memories does watching that show bring back (like being with family or a place you lived)? Be creative and write with personality. I can't wait to see which shows you decide to write about!
Please check out the list of rules and suggestions below or feel free to ask me in the Discord channel if you have any questions (caulderfreeman). Enjoy this week's contest and good luck!
Winners and prizes
This contest will have 3 winners and 225 CINE in prizes. They will be distributed as follows.
1ST Place — 100 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS!
2ND Place — 75 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
3RD Place — 50 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
- Publish your entry from our frontend https://cinetv.blog or post to cinetv community if you prefer peakd, ecency or hive.blog
- The entries should be written in English for evaluation purposes (You can translate from your mother tongue if you want to.)
- The post title should include CineTV Contest:. For example, CineTV Contest: Your Title Here.
- Use #cinetvcontest among your tags.
- Include a link to this post somewhere in your entry. So your friends can find this easily.
- Put down a comment with the link of your entry on this post below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The submission deadline is 18th October, 2022, 11:59 PM, UTC time.
Evaluation and Some Tips
- You can use these prompts as a helping hand (purely optional) but you're free to go however you want.
► What you loved or hated about it.
► How it influenced you (and/or people around you).
► What part of it did you find most interesting.
► Any scene that still pops into your mind.
► Performance of the actors/actress that left an impression.
► Why do you think it's significant and great (or not).
You're free to include multiple films in your entry.
- There's no need to be mechanical. Write with a free hand. We might overlook if you forget to do a step or two stated in the rules (except the first one).
- We'll evaluate the posts based on the writing quality, sincerity, and faithfulness to the spirit of the contest.
DO NOT PLAGIARZE, COPY AND PASTE, OR SPIN FROM OTHER SOURCES!!!! MAKE SURE ALL IMAGES ARE SOURCED!!!
Happy Writing then! Blog on!
The cover photo is edited in Canva.