TLDR: Let us know your availability for a meetup here
As posted before here, we are planning a Hive meetup in Dublin during August. We have had interest, so we're hoping for a good turnout.
We haven't decided the location or exact time, so please let us know what your availability will be by using this Doodle poll. We will choose the best date based on when most people can join.
Suggestions for where it should be held are also appreciated. The event will be dependent on what COVID restrictions there still are if any in August, naturally.