This recipe is super easy, but one thing is that it takes a long time to prepare and is extremely small, spending more than earning, so I have to take advantage of what I have to make full use of. Hesitantly, he dared to bring home a small grapefruit, a red-skinned grapefruit with red skin and a part of his skin to cook shampoo, bathe the baby, peeled grapefruit meat to eat gradually in the refrigerator. As for the fresh pulp, I immediately think of the cool pomelo tea when I'm not away from home, which I like to eat the most. 😆 There are three things I recommend that everyone take some time to try "cooking" pomelo tea during this time. One is because of the epidemic and I don't know where to buy it, the other is that the price is escalating, buying a grapefruit and peeling each segment is a waste. The third one is super easy to cook =)))) In this recipe, I do not specify the number of seasonings, just briefly describe the steps so that everyone can easily cook and prepare the pulp so that it is not bitter, as for the ingredients, I only Just an estimate, because I see that each person has their own taste, so it is difficult to apply the standard according to a certain formula. I don't think the difficulty level is, but I think that for someone like me if you can do it, anyone can cook it 😆. Because my recipe does not need to squeeze the pulp with salt too many times to cause pain, no alum or any sophisticated ingredients to remove the bitter taste of grapefruit pulp. So I think it's pretty easy. 😘
Let's go to work, let's start making super-easy sweet soup, delicious crispy pulp, not bitter, everyone 😘😘😘
- 200g green beans, peeled
- Grapefruit pulp (Green skin grapefruit is the best)
- Palm sugar or rock sugar. (Grapefruit tea without jaggery is not cool and sweet and lacks the inherent eye-catching color, but because of the lockdown, I only have rock sugar.)
- White sugar
- Coconut milk (Everyone made with freshly grated coconut, squeezed the water is the best, but due to the epidemic, I have nothing left to use) I bought coconut milk in a can.
- White salt/grain
- Rinse with filtered water and then soak for 6-8 hours with warm water. The beans will bloom all the time.
- Drain and steam for 30-40 minutes, taste and see if the beans are soft (Depending on the condition of the beans, avoid tossing the beans, which is easy to break and crush)
Preliminary processing of pomelo pulp:
- Peel off the green skin, take the middle part is the most delicious and crispy
- Cut the elbow with the knuckles. Avoid cutting too large when cooking the pulp, it's easy to be shy, too small to be crushed
Soak in dilute salt water for about 30 minutes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add a pinch of salt. When the water is boiling, drop the pulp into the island, boil for about 30 seconds, turn off the heat. Remove to a basket and rinse with cold water. Just rinse and squeeze out all the water to get rid of all the bitterness (This process takes about 2-3 times to flush)
- Mix 50g of tapioca flour + 50g of sugar with 150ml of water to soak the pulp after preliminary processing (Powder and sugar depend on the amount of pulp, if you want the pulp to be crispy, you can add more flour).
- Soak the pulp with the amount of freshly mixed tapioca water above, soak to absorb enough water, the pulp expands, then take it out and let it dry for about 15 minutes.
- After the pulp is drained, shock the pulp with 50-60g of dried tapioca flour
Boil pomelo pulp:
- 1 liter of water + 200-250g of jasmine sugar (This dish is rich, so you can add a little bit of jasmine sugar for the best taste. Because jasmine sugar is often cut into large pieces, everyone can eat it. can be pounded or chopped to help the sugar dissolve faster)
- After the sugar dissolves, reduce the heat and bring the pulp to boil.
- To medium heat, after the pulp starts to clear and cook, take it out and soak it in ice-cold water for about 10 minutes.
- Take it out to dry
- The part of sugar water boiled with pulp remains the same
- I use ready-made coconut milk in the supermarket because of the stressful epidemic and I don't want to have to go around the supermarket a lot, so I have nothing to cook at home. Heat on the stove to a simmer. Mix a little more tapioca starch and sugar + a few grains of salt to taste and compare.
- If you have coconut fruit, peel off the brown skin, puree, and squeeze out the juice. Then do the same as for canned coconut milk.
- Bring the sugar water to boil again, pour in the pomelo pulp, then slowly drop the green beans and stir gently.
- Mix a little more tapioca starch and pour it into the teapot to compare. Keep the heat low and stir well by hand. When the water boils and the color is clear, turn off the stove
This dish is good to eat in the fridge, so it hurts your armpits 😬 So everyone, don't be in a hurry, wait for the tea to cool down and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes and then enjoy it =)))
At this stage, I can't order food, so I have to cook a lot by myself, everyone 😘 cook. Wish everyone can cook super delicious bowls of pomelo tea for the family during this epidemic season. 😘
P/s: I wish you success with the recipe that I share.
This post is 100% written by me, and the pictures are taken by me with my iPhone 7. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I hope it helps you to relieve some stress at work and feel comfortable reading them. Wishing you a lot of health and joy in life. If you like you can reblog to let everyone know about this place. Thanks a lot.😊