Hi guys. Are you a big fan of cauliflowers? Honestly, I'm not 😅I love broccoli but somehow I figured I don't really like the texture of cauliflowers. I know it's a super healthy veggie so I thought I should find the perfect cauliflower recipe that I can enjoy.
So I decided to add in my favorite lunch menu 'Kimchi Fried Rice'. I chopped them into really small pieces so they can look like rice and then I stir-fried them with Kimchi and a little bit of rice. And the taste & texture of Cauliflower was AMAZING!!!! I couldn't really tell if I'm eating rice or Cauliflower. Now I like Cauliflower Kimchi fried rice more than an original one!!!!
Finally, I can say "I love Cauliflower Mmmm 😋"
Prep: 10 hours
Cook: 7 mins
Total: 17 mins
Servings: 2 servings
• 1 cup cooked rice (white, brown, oats...etc any kinds you like)
• 2 cups chopped cauliflower
• 1 cup chopped Kimchi
• 4 Tbsp Kimchi juice
• 1/2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
• 2 Tbsp crushed Korean seasoned seaweed
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
1. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil and add 1 cup of chopped Kimchi in a pan, and stir fry it. Just add kimchi, not Kimchi juice yet.
2. Add chopped 2 cups cauliflowers and stir fry it.
3. Add 1 cup of cooked rice, 4 Tbsp of Kimch juice, and 1/2 Tbsp of Sriracha sauce. We usually use Gochujang for Kimchi fried rice but I like to use Sriracha because it's less sweet and lower calories.
4. Add 2 Tbsp of crushed Korean seasoned seaweed at the end and mix it well.
5. Serve it with a sunny side up!