In this post, I am going to cover Homemade Manchow Soup recipe.
Today I want to make use of the simple ingredients to make the manchow soup at home. As the rainy season is closer and things are already wet here with the random rains. So I am going to show you how to make manchow soup at home.
Here's the final output.
- corn flour
- olive oil or the veg oil
- chopped garlic
- chopped ginger
- chopped onion
- chopped carrot
- chopped tomato
- chopped cabbage
- chopped green chilly
- coriander leaves
- green chilly sauce
- red chilly sauce
- soya sauce
- black pepper
- veg stock
- Heat oil in the pan and saute the vegetables on the pan for 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add the corn flour or corn starch into it.
- If you wish to use the already boiled vegetables or the chicken pieces, boil them and set them aside.
- Add the green chilly sauce and the red chilly sauce into the saute vegetables in the pan.
- Now add the soya sauce after stirring the mixture into the pan.
- Now after a minute or two add the corn starch in the bowl into the pan.
- Mixture will get more thicker and then at that time you should add the vegetable stock water.
- Make sure the quantity of that water is adjusted as per the amount of people who eat the soup.
- Let the soup prepare for next 15 minutes or so.
- Serve with coriander garnishing and mint garnishing.
Note: You can use the vegetables as per requirement. Some people dont like the green chilly and so they can add or remove it accordingly. Also for those who want chicken soup of this they can add the boiled and slightly saute chicken into the soup at the start with the vegetables. The taste will vary accordingly.
I hope you like this homemade recipe. And also would prepare it during the rainy days. Do let me know how that goes.