Hello my loving Foodie Community,
What's up hivers, I believe you are in good healthy in this difficult time. Yesterday we collected some ingredients for prepare different type of dish in our house. So today morning I and my wife waked up early morning and started to prepare hot batter ash plantain. Usually we made ash plantain curry in my house as well as urban area's kitchen. As plantain has some healthy advantages. So in this post I introduce you how we prepared it step by step.
- 100 grams of peeled ash plantains
- 50 g of peeled and chopped potatoes
- A slice of chopped tomato
- Chopped leeks lengthwise
- Chopped capsicum lengthwise
- Chopped garlic
- A little sugar
- A little bit of margarine
- Oil for frying
- Two broken eggs
- Tablespoons of wheat flour
- A little bit of turmeric powder
- Finely chopped dried chilli pod
- Salt to taste
- Half a teaspoon of pepper powder
- Tablespoon of oyster sauce
- Two tablespoons of fresh milk
- A little bit of chilli paste
- Four tablespoons of corn flour
- Cut the ash plantains into small slices and place in a dish. Add four tablespoons of corn flour, wheat flour, turmeric powder, egg yolk, salt and pepper, respectively. Mix it well.
- Put a pan on the stove, add oil and allow to heat. Add the pre-battered ash plantains and fry until golden.
- Put the pan back on the stove and add the margarine, then add the chopped garlic, chopped tomatoes and chopped potatoes. Fry those items little bit.
- Now add a tablespoon of oyster sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Now add the fried ash plantains and mix well.
- Now add chopped leeks, chopped dried chillies and stir. Add fresh milk to it. Now add some chilli paste and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook for about two minutes.
This is very delicious, little bit spicy and nutritious dish well suited eat with rice. I enjoyed the taste of this hot batter ash plantain. You can trying it out.