Today, i will share recipe one of my favorites drink..
It's not just about thirst-quenching drinks, but it benefits from using god-created ingredients that we get from nature!
Today i will make a drink ‘Es Air Mata Buaya’
or ‘Tears of Crocodile Cooktail’
You just need thats ingredients:
- Basil seed (Selasih)
- Mint Leaves
How to make:
- Peel and clean aloevera, then clean aloevera from its mucus, wash it thoroughly and soak it with salt for 15min.
- Cut lemon, clean mint leaves, soak basil seed with water
- Heat water and sugar, then squeeze lemon.
- Plating pieces of aloevera, mint leaves, lime pieces and basil seed into a glass that has been sugared on it.
plate sugar on mug
put lime on mug
dont forget mint leaves
basil seed and lime water
- ‘Tears of Crocodille’ are ready to be served.
- Lime water can be replaced with soda, but since I want this to be a healthy drink, I don't use soda.