Greetings once again #plantbased chefs of Hive, it's @JustinParke here with the latest Plant Power Cooking Challenge and last week's winners. Serving as @NaturalMedicine's Plant-Based Curator gives me a chance to highlight some of Hive's most delicious creations. The opportunity to highlight and reward some of this blockchain's most delicious recipes is both fun and time-consuming, but the positives outweigh the negatives. Week #13 is at our doorstep!
Every Thursday is a new challenge and new ingredients, of which you may use one or more to make in your recipe submission. Not only is this challenge published from this account, I also share the link within the Plant Power curation posted every Thursday via the main @NaturalMedicine account.
WE HAVE A NEW SPONSOR
The legendary @shanibeer, a Hiver I have known since I discovered @ReggaeJAHM, has stepped up and chosen to sponsor the Plant Power Challenge with 50 HIVE. With freedom to choose how I use it, I've decided to contribute 5 additional HIVE each week for the next 10 weeks.
The two honorable mentions will temporarily become 2nd prize (3 HIVE) and 3rd prize (2 HIVE) while we have this generous sponsorship, and the winner will receive the usual 5 HIVE and 25 LOTUS as rewards.
WEEK #13 🕺 SHAKE IT UP 💃
It's not easy drumming up new ingredients each week, but I hope I've provided a few surprises this time. Beans are in the sweet category, something any Southeast Asian chef should have no trouble with. Matcha is also one of my favorite dessert flavors, so I must admit I am really excited about the desserts this week.
Alright chefs, let's get cooking!!
Plant Power Cooking Challenge@aswita
Week #12 Winner
This recipe is perfect proof of why sesame and soy sauce compliment each other so well, especially in fried dishes. That's not all the flavors though, this dish has a little bit of fire and some sweetness too. My wife @sreypov has been learning Indonesian foods for 5+ years, and she makes something very similar, and I love the flavor combination.
Congratulations @aswita! You are the winner of 25 LOTUS, 5 HIVE, and a 5% beneficiary of this post.
Chefs @carolynstahl and @blackberryskunk shared some incredible dishes, making it truly hard to choose a winner. You can always expect engaging photography, easy-to-follow instructions, and something very delicious from each of these Hivers. The caffeinated cookies would be a nice post-meal tea snack after enjoying the rich and hearty tempeh dish.
Once again there were many entries, and it was super-duper difficult to choose only three posts to highlight this week. Every single recipe this week was outstanding, and I bookmarked every single one in my PeakD browser for future reference. Chefs pravilsabu, chetanpadliya, journeylife, and sreypov all shared incredible recipes that are worthy of an upvote smash, so take a look at their posts if you have some additional time.
Week #13 Ingredients:
- You can create a dish with all three ingredients, or just one, or even two.
- You can use any other ingredient you like, but one of the listed vegetables should be the feature of the dish.
- You can use item(s) from the other column if you'd like to use a sweet in your savory or a savory in your sweet, but you must use at least one ingredient in the recommended flavor style.
- No animal products can be used
- Post in the Natural Medicine community and use any other tag such as #vegan, #plantbased, and #foodie, as your secondary tags
- Please drop the link below this post.
- Also, don't forget the #naturalmedicine tag if you want to earn LOTUS.
- Each week I'll choose a winner to be receive part post beneficiary of my curation posts.
- 1st prize is 25 LOTUS & 5 HIVE, courtesy of @NaturalMedicine and me @JustinParke. 2nd prize is 3 HIVE and 3rd prize is 2 HIVE, courtesy of @shanibeer.
- If you'd like to sponsor this challenge, please drop a message below.
- Great posts may get nominated for OCD support, reblogged, tweeted and even tipped!
Earn LOTUS and HIVE rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io. If you don't already have a HIVE account, you can sign up for
FREEhere. We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth-centered practices such as foraging, permaculture, and biodynamics - read more about us here!
Delegate | Community | Discord | LotusChat