Greetings #plantbased chefs of spaceship Earth, it's @JustinParke here, @NaturalMedicine's Plant-Based Curator. I present you the latest Plant Power Cooking Challenge, a challenge which gives me a chance to highlight some of Hive's most delicious creations week in and week out. I give thanks for the opportunity to highlight and reward some of this blockchain's most delicious recipes. Week #10 has arrived, and we shall soar into the double digits.
Every Thursday is a new challenge and new ingredients, of which you may use one or more to make in your recipe submission. Not only is this challenge published from this account, I also share the link within the Plant Power curation posted every Thursday via the main @NaturalMedicine account.
WEEK #10 - Stay On Your Toes 🦶
I never want to make things too easy for you all because keeping a chef on his/her toes brings out the most creative and original recipes. Take a look at this week's list of ingredients and you'll see what I mean, because there are plenty of directions to go this week.
Plant Power Cooking Challenge@carolynstahl
Week #9 Winner
I was hoping one of our chefs would make some seitan or a dish using seitan when I added gluten to last week's ingredient list. Well, this is nothing less than amazing, and it's not your ordinary seitan either, because this one's got beans in it.
Congratulations @carolynstahl! You are the winner of 25 LOTUS, 5 HIVE, and a 5% beneficiary of this post.
Chefs @sreypov and @moonyoga really impressed me as well, and I wouldn't mind pairing both of their snacks with a cup of hot tea. Both treats are packed full of protein, something those of us on a #plantbased can almost never have too much of.
Chef @soychalbed shared with us a lovely Tabbouleh With Spinach, and @aswita prepared a very creative Spinach Tofu Wrapped in Banana Leaves. I give thanks to you all you talented chefs for taking part in this weekly challenge.
Week #10 Ingredients:
- You can create a dish with all three ingredients, or just one, or even two.
- You can use any other ingredient you like, but one of the listed vegetables should be the feature of the dish.
- You can use item(s) from the other column if you'd like to use a sweet in your savory or a savory in your sweet, but you must use at least one ingredient in the recommended flavor style.
- No animal products can be used
- Post in the Natural Medicine community and use any other tag such as #vegan, #plantbased, and #foodiesbeehive, as your secondary tags
- Please drop the link below this post.
- Also, don't forget the #naturalmedicine tag if you want to earn LOTUS.
- Each week I'll choose a winner to be receive part post beneficiary of my curation posts.
- You'll also win 25 LOTUS & 5 HIVE, courtesy of @NaturalMedicine and me @JustinParke.
- If you'd like to sponsor this challenge, please drop a message below.
- Great posts may get nominated for OCD support, reblogged, tweeted and even tipped!
Earn LOTUS and HIVE rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io. If you don't already have a HIVE account, you can sign up for
FREEhere. We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth-centered practices such as foraging, permaculture, and biodynamics - read more about us here!
Delegate | Community | Discord | LotusChat