Chocolate is one of those foods on the planet which is liked by all age group from 2 to 100 years! Pure chocolate itself is a very bitter substance but there is a lot of ways to make it delicious by adding various ingredients.
I used to make my favourite chocolate by using a dark compound that is easily available in the market and sweet in taste so no need to add sugar. My favourite combination is peanut butter chocolate but for this contest I gave it a twist by adding coffee powder which is one of the ingredients of the week.
Here have a look at my final product before proceeding further...
- Dark Compound grated about 1 cup
- Peanut Butter 1/2 cup or a little less as you like
- Instant coffee powder 1 tsp or more if you like a strong coffee taste.!
It is very easy to prepare if you already have peanut butter ready but I always make my own fresh peanut butter. Making peanut butter is also a very easy task, you can check my peanut butter recipe here- Homemade Peanut Butter
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Add peanut butter and coffee powder, mix well to make a uniform mixture.
- Pour in the moulds and keep in the freezer for some time.
Enjoy this delicacy!!