As usual, plantbased cooking challenged week #12 by @justinparke I prefer to cook tofu, tempeh and sesame for basic ingredients.
Today, I try out this recipe that only requires a few ingredients that I have in stock at home.
What a coincidence today tofu passing in front of my house, and I finally create a food that is healthy, tasty and has a high taste.
I will share the recipe ‘Fried Tempeh Tofu with Sesame Sauce
We need ingredients:
- Tempeh and Tofu
- Sesame oil
- Black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Palm sugar
- Soy sauce
- Salted Soy Sauce
How to cook:
- Sliced tempeh and tofu, add salt, cornstarch and black pepper.
- Fried tempeh and tofu use vegetable oil until light golden brown
- Roasted sesame and peanut. Chopper peanut (rough)
- Small slices of garlic, chilli and ginger
- Heat the oil to medium temperature, fry the garlic, chilli and ginger
- Put salt, palm sugar, soy sauce and salted soy sauce and then stir well
- Put peanut and sesame at the last moment and turn off the stove
- Enter tempeh and tofu fried. Mix well
- Fried tempeh tofu with sesame sauce ready to be served
This food is suitable once paired with warm rice.
In my town, tofu and tempeh very cheap price.
The price of tofu only 5.000 idr
And tempeh only 2000idr
This food is suitable for you #vegan with high taste.
Make this recipe as one of the menu #plantbased !
See you :)