As a child, I grew up with my grandma, it was until after my high school did I visit my mum. Sure, I was grown up then to be called a man already, yet my mum felt the need to say words that would be a guide to me in life and my relationship.
No doubt , your mum has spoken one or two words that read deep meanings, to participate in the contest, follow the link Contest link it's opened to all gender and age. Lol.
MY MUM'S WORDS
One particular evening after a meal, my mum asked me to come help her out with some Work at the store. Few minutes later , I joined her in the store and realised she was sitting and doing no work and the store seem properly arranged already. Curious about this, I asked her what she wanted me to do. She replied "Nothing" and asked me to sit on a bag of grain that was adjacent to where she sat. She remained silent for a while before she began with explaining and pointing out to me all the possessions she has and how she had acquired them. When she was done, she asked me if I have a girlfriend and I told her no , I watched her to see if she has a different countenance but her expression remained unchanged. "I had always wanted all my sons to be married before the age 25, but it seems things did not work out as I had desired" she said Then she proceeded to say this words that has remained stuck in my heart.
- Don't just marry any lady, test her to know her personalities , then determine if you can cope living with her in all what you've found out.
- You need a lady who will support you both physically and financially in the future, else you wouldn't go far in life. To identify such a lady sometimes pretend you don't have and ask her to assist you when she has and notice her reaction.
- Anger is bad, it can destroy what you have built in years, control it
- and also intentionally provoke the woman you love and observe what she does when she's angry.
- Respect a lady and have no reason to deny her in any circumstance.
- when you become success and is married, dont forget your siblings.
Till today, I don't know why her only advice for me was mostly targeted around the female but it has helped me a lot to cope with the opposite gender. After that day she has not particularly advice me about life or any other subject.