Thank you so much everyone who participated in task one of Hive Community leaders initiative to promote Hive and 3Speak based content on twitter.
Details of this week's task are mentioned in the following section:
Start Date: 3 - SEP - 2020
End Date: 10 - SEP - 2020
This week's task is:
Create a short tutorial video about how to sign up to https://3speak.online/
Upload the video on 3Speak & Share the link on twitter
If using a video on twitter, post your 3Speak video link in the comments section of your tweet and upload the first 10-20 seconds directly to twitter. this way your tweet will get more exposure
Post links and screen shots to your tweets below this blog so that we can reward your work!
- Only video content is allowed
- Kindly share the link of your video (3Speak Link) on twitter with the following tags:
- Maximum 1 video can be submitted per task per person
- Spam, Plagiarism or low quality videos should be avoided
- Thumbnail size of your video should be at least 1920x1080
- Rewards will be given in the form of upvotes at our discretion
- Submit the link of your tweet & 3Speak Video as a comment under this blog to get a chance to earn rewards
We are looking forward to your amazing entries!
If you like the goals of Hive Community Leaders, here are a few things you can do to support us:
Delegate SP to @hiveangelists - If you have the means, please consider delegating some Hive Power so that we can incentivize exceptional promotional work.
Follow our work, and get involved - Watch out for upcoming @hiveangelists posts and give your approval & support to your local favorite Hive Community Managers.
Curate on posts tagged with #hivecommunityleader - The more people offering upvotes to the promoters, the more attractive it becomes to do high quality promotional work.
Do some promotional work yourself - blog about it using the #hivecommunityleader tag. It can be an offline or online campaign that includes local or global audience.
Thanks To Our Sponsors
Looking For More Sponsors
Please get in touch in our discord HERE or by replying to this blog if you are interested to sponsor or support this initiative.