I recently learned about the Mandala exchange through a Reddit post on the SatoshiStreetBets subreddit. I have gotten fairly excited about the project, so I wanted to share what I found with all of you. I'm interested to hear if any of you have tried the exchange yet, and what your experiences are. Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Before I start, a quick disclaimer:
- This post does not constitute not investment or trading advice.
- Trading cryptocurrencies on exchanges is risky. If you do trade, do your own research; trade at your own risk.
- Be sure to read terms of service and follow all laws for your local area.
- Exchanges can block or freeze accounts at any time. If you do use exchanges, it is best to avoid having large balances on the exchange or leaving tokens on the exchange for extended periods of time.
- I currently hold MDX tokens.
- This post contains affiliate signup links to the Mandala exchange.
Some info on Mandala:
- Mandala recently launched and is running on the Binance cloud platform and is protected by Binance's cutting-edge security.
- Mandala shares wallet infrastructure and liquidity with Binance, so you can trade all the Binance tokens with the same liquidity and order books as Binance.
- Users who buy and lock the exchange's token (MDX) can receive trading discounts and unlock advanced features after the tokens have been locked for 30 days.
[ image source ]
- There is currently a 2 BTC daily withdrawal limit with no KYC required.
- You can earn up to 10% commission every time your friends make a trade on Mandala if they sign up through your referral link.
- One of the main things I like about the exchange is that for high volume traders, you can get fee discounts equivalent to some of the high Binance VIP Levels for significantly less than what it cost to reach the same level on Binance.
- The 2 BTC daily withdrawal limit with no KYC required is also very nice.
- They have some pretty cool features on their roadmap that are coming up in Q1/Q2 of this year including: iOS/Android app release, Hummingbot integration, Futures, and Margin trading.
- It is a new exchange with a referral program, so it is a great opportunity to tell your friends and get them to sign up ;)
If you are interested in checking out the exchange, you can signup here:
Let me know what you think in the comments below!