The current edition of #bow technically came to a close yesterday. However, because of all the excitement with @galenkp's fabulous #grandparentsstories, we have decided to extend the deadline to Monday 30 August 2021.
...a reminder that how #bow rolls has changed a little...
We have separated the winners' announcement from the announcement of the new theme. If you missed the winning post, you'll find it here.
There is an additional rule - just to keep things fair: the same person (account) may not win twice in succession.
In summary, the most recent winner may enter, but the contribution, like those of the judges' panel, will not be eligible for a prize.
Theme for the Week closing on 💥Monday 30 August 2021💥
It's time to dream. Let your imagination go. This week's theme -
🌞✨🌜 My dream retirement destination 🌛✨🌞
How to enter your post for the Blog of the Week (#BoW)
- Posts must be in English and obviously centre on the week’s topic.
- Prose must be a minimum of 350 words. If it’s a photo or graphic essay, the photos must be your original work and preferably with some sort of back-story to the images.
- The blog must be posted in/from our community
- Use #BoW - blog of the week - as your first tag. And follow the tag so you can easily find other entries.
- Share the link to your post in the comments of this post.
The contest closes at midnight GMT (also known as UTC) on Monday 30 August 2021 and the winners will be announced later the following week.
The prizes - and an update
As usual, the winner gets
- 50% of the liquid rewards from the post announcing the winners - some time around 1 September. His/her account will be set as a 50% beneficiary
- 10 Hive sponsored by @lizelle that will sent directly to the account wallet
The runners up win, too
Thanks to our founder and Silver-Blonde Lizzie, the runners up will also receive 5 Hive each, and which will also sent directly to the accounts' wallets.
Surprise Bonus for this edition
New Prizes for future editions
They have given the panel carte blanche on how the prizes should be shared. We've made no decisions yet, so watch this space.
We have plans to share selections of posts from our community, and we shall. Suffice it to say that both @lizelle and I (@fionasfavourites) have had RL challenges that have resulted in our neglecting our duties.
We would love to get more eyes on this post and all community posts from - @hive-106316 - our Silver Bloggers account. This is is why we try to make a point of reblogging your posts. Please do the same?
Share the silver sprinkles and reblog this post to get more people joining the fun?
Would you like to sponsor a prize?
If you have topic suggestions, please leave them in the comments?
They don't have to include "silver". Themes can be anything you like within the Silver Threads preferred for this community. Content creators will, of course, make of them what they will.
Thanks as always to the panel headed up by @lizelle, with @papilloncharity, @ericvancewalton, @tarazkp and I (@fionasfavourites). We may, from time to time contribute to #bow, but will not be considered for prizes.