Thursday was supposed to be a good day. I decided to spend some more organising some finance matters. Putting some money to work, i.e., buying some investment. The interest rates in Singapore really sucks and I wanted to make some of the spare cash work harder but not buying more cryptos as of now. I'm starting a new job on Monday so may not have much time to monitor the investment. First, I went on to dollardex.com. I saw they have a model portfolio which I can invest in. I'm looking for some balanced in the portfolio.
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候，欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首，名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
If I invest with cash, this is how the classification will be.
In the portfolio are more than 10 funds.
I'm going to invest using SRS which result in a similiar classification...
... but slightly different funds in the in portfolio.
Looking at the information, it seems to have recovered from the days of the peak outbreak time. I just put in $1,000 and hope the 2nd wave doesn't kill the investments.
Next stop was DBS bank where I learned they have a digiPortfolio.
There are 4 options to choose.
They said they'll to the hard work for me. I hope they are right because there is a 0.75% fee per annum.
They tell it's 3 step simple but you need to have already answered their risk qualification questions or it will take longer.
So, my risk level is Comfy Cruisin'. Sounds good to me.
Here is the projected returns.
Looks like it recover quite fast from the peak of the virus outbreak too.
I went to look at the ETF that the global portfolio would include. For equities, there are 5 ETFs.
For fixed income, there are 3 ETFs and 5% is in cash.
Looks like should be able to average 10% per year.
Yes, I'd pick this.
They had to make sure I answered the risk qualification questions. I had some USD in my bank account. That was one of the reason I chose this option.
Yes, I agree. I'm already so far out already.
Last chance to cancel but no thanks.
OK, that's how much I'm in for: 4,000 USD. Hope this is a good one.
Please see my other posts: @ace108