Everything I collect with this post will be donated to the faucet!
Why donations are important
Gridcoin is growing recently and new users are joining every day. If a new user wants to check whether the wallet is set up correctly, the small transaction of the faucet helps him. A faucet helps new users to get started fast and completely for free. There is no need to signup or to beg for a donation.
Gridcoin has two faucets at the moment: 1, 2 Discord Bot.
All faucets have distributed large amounts of Gridcoin to the community. The operators pay for the Gridcoins themself. But faucets are important for the Gridcoin community so the community should support the faucets!
This is the 105th post with which I hope to collect steem dollars to donate to the Gridcoin Switzerland Faucet.
Thanks to all the upvoters I was able to donate about 25'380 Gridcoins to the faucet.
I traded it on blocktrades for dash and sold it on SoutXChange for BTC. And bought GRC with it.
You can find proof that I sent the coins here.
Thanks for your support!
I will make a post like this every 7 days or so when I find the time to do that. Everything I collect with this post will be donated to the faucet!
Further information about Gridcoin
- Gridcoin Homepage - The actively maintained and developed homepage of GRC globally.
- Gridcoin Subreddit - Anything GRC related. The developers read the comments posted here, and will in all likelihood directly address any questions you pose within the day.
- Gridcoin on Wikipedia - About Gridcoin
- Getting started - Information about how to get started with Gridcoin
- [Gridcoin Faucet](https://gridcoin.ch/faucet