DCITY is on HIVE
Didn't expect such price action on our move :P but people in crypto are crazy.
To move the game from steem to hive, we broadcasted around 6100 custom jsons, printing NFT(non fungible tokens) representing cards in the game. It took a few hours and nothing bad happened. 0 issues with nodes or anything else.
SIM tokens were airdropped to your account on hive-engine based on your previous balance and from open sell orders. If you had open buy orders, they were filled and STEEMP was refunded, to prevent old token dumps on forgotten buy orders.
We did some small trade actions before the price pump and traded 4500 steem from the reward pool into 5700 hive :). Now in less than 24h( Saturday 19 UTC ) the game will distribute more thatn $1000 USD in rewards, if the hive price stays high, the next distribution could be above $1000 too.
Things that changed after this transition:
- Now you are using the hive blockchain to play the game. Use hive keychain or hivesigner to sign-in.
- For NFT market prices, use tokens listed on hive-engine - for example SWAP.HIVE for main HIVE, or SIM or other tokens listed on hive-engine
- You can find hive-engine at https://hive-engine.com/?p=market&t=SIM
- Or use leodex at https://dex.leofinance.io/market/SIM
- https://he.dtools.dev/ - very useful explorer for engine, made by @reazuliqbal
- you need the new HIVE BEER for BeerFest, and it should be on hive-engine in a few days ( with airdrop based on your balance )
- If you doing manual transfers for cards instead of using interface, transfer it to dcitycards
Now we can focus on delivering update with new mechanics and assets :)