This is probably not exclusive of nutmeg but here it goes…
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously!
This is where the useless information stops. The following is useful.
It can also be poisonous if consumed in exaggerated amounts. The toxic dose of nutmeg is two to three teaspoons.
So, the typical bit for seasoning is enough. If you accidently put more than it was suppose you better start all over again. People have collapsed after eating pasta with too much nutmeg.
See you tomorrow for more "Useless information"