Baked apples with oatmeal and nuts
- 4 apples;
- 120 g butter;
- 4 tablespoons of oatmeal;
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar;
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts;
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon;
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg;
- a pinch of salt.
Scrape the flesh from the apples. Mix the softened butter, oatmeal, sugar, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Tightly fill the apples with the prepared mixture. Put the blanks in a small baking dish and cover with foil .
Send the form to an oven preheated to 190 ° C for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for about 20 minutes.
Thanks for following. Hope you like the article.