FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION is a movie contest that I created to encourage people who like movies to write about their thoughts (reviews) about what they're watching. This first edition will take place throughout November and will be based on a single theme, with 4 phases. Those who wish to participate must strictly follow all the rules to be able to compete.
So, here are all the details...
Each participant must choose (weekly) a movie from their favorite director (which must also change weekly) and write a review about any of their movies. So it will be 4 MOVIES, from 4 DIFFERENT DIRECTORS (only ONE entry / review per week is allowed).
Each week you will get a different score weight and the idea is to make someone who is at a disadvantage (for example: for some reason no longer participating in one of the weeks) be able to stay in the competition in the coming weeks.
[ PHASE 01: 01 to 05 POINTS ]
NOVEMBER 01 - 08
[ PHASE 02: 05 to 15 POINTS ]
NOVEMBER 08 - 15
[ PHASE 03: 15 to 30 POINTS ]
NOVEMBER 15- 22
[ PHASE 04: 30 to 50 POINTS ]
NOVEMBER 22 - 29
A partial ranking will be posted every week and at the end of the fourth week, all points will be calculated (based on my ratings + @jayplayco ratings... we will be the judges of this first edition) and the 03 WINNERS will be chosen and announced as soon as possible.
Look at these great prizes...
[ FIRST PLACE ]
Upvote (100%) from the TipleA project. + 5.000AAA tokens. + 3 STEEM.
[ SECOND PLACE ]
Upvote (80%) from the TipleA project. + 3.000AAA tokens. + 2 STEEM.
[ THIRD PLACE ]
Upvote (60%) from the TipleA project. + 2.000AAA tokens. + 1 STEEM.
Pay attention to the rules...
- Only ENGLISH reviews will be accepted for better understanding.
- All reviews MUST have a minimum of 300 WORDS and should MENTION THIS CONTEST (by posting this contest link) to be accepted.
- One of the first 5 tags of your posts MUST be #FYC. This will ensure that all acceptable posts are read and rated by the judges.
- All reviews MUST be based on TripleA format (doesn't forced to write on triplea but the format must be right).
NOTE: If you don't know anything about this format, click HERE and read all the information.
- The winners will need to write another review after their nomination to be able to receive the TripleA upvote (a new review needs to be written because the post has to be recent to get the vote).
NOTE: It can be possible that the upvote is not given, if the final review (the first after the announcement of the winners) quality is too low. So, pay attention to the quality.
Please, consider this...
UPVOTES and RESTEEMS are not mandatory requirements to participate in the contest, but it would be a great help for a possible new edition (in December).
So... That it, folks! All the cards are on the table and from the 1st until the 29th of November, everything will depend on your participation.
Bring it on and write your best movie reviews and if you have any questions, please just leave a comment below that I'll answered it as soon as possible.