Morning news of our competition.
Today "Blitz Contest № 83 (№31 - Second chance) - Guess what's behind the scenes - Prize 1 CTP 5 PAL 5 SPT coin in liquid - How many bananas are in the box?" goes to the archive of unsolved contests and a link to it you can see at the bottom of the post.
I don’t know what Darwin was thinking when he said that man descended from a monkey but this stupid statement does not help the contestants to answer the contest question correctly how many bananas did the monkey bring you in the box and this is very important because you were going to treat your friends banana cake.
But do not despair in a month you will have another chance to win this contest and finally deal with this stupid monkey lol.
The daily burning of JAHM coins can be seen in my information posts that I publish in the afternoon, inviting you to take part in the next contest. Here is yesterday's JAHM coin burning: JAHM - BBQ - New season - 07/31/2023.
Burning 50 JAHM coins every day when I refuse to vote in the Reggaejahm community to improve the economic atmosphere of this coin.
Mathematics, logic, foresight, intuition, mindfulness and blessing, maybe some other skills and talents can help you in the next competition.
Today is a new competition!
We won't have time to look back when Christmas comes.
As a rule we will wait for the celebration, but someone takes care of this in advance by setting up a Christmas tree in the main square of the city.
Sometimes it's funny to watch such works where there are few workers but a lot of advisers who best of all, know how to install a huge tree vertically which quietly lived in the forest and did not think that someone would think to cut down this beauty.
Today I propose to look at such an event for the installation of a Christmas tree and try to find out which of the characters or elements of the photograph are superfluous here.
I numbered all the characters white numbers for animate objects and red numbers for inanimate objects depicted in this picture.
You will need to name everything superfluous.
1. Orange crane.
2. A worker in a helmet and a vest, who, apparently, had a good lunch before the celebration.
3. The man in the black coat bowed his head.
4. Worker in green pants.
5. The man in the black jacket turned his back on us.
6. A worker with a chainsaw bent over a Christmas tree.
7. Rope stretched to the left.
8. Christmas tree.
9. The shadow of a man on a tree trunk.
10. Rope stretched to the right.
11. A worker in a helmet looks up.
12. A worker in a helmet and a vest looks down, apparently he will fall asleep now.
13. The worker looks stupidly at the tree and probably annoys everyone with this.
14. A man in a black cap pretends to leave and wants to see the reaction of his subordinates.
15. A worker with a chainsaw in his hands has very serious intentions.
16. Where a lot of people have gathered, the barista should not sleep and hot coffee is right there.
17. In this crowd, the spaniel lost his master.
18. A mongrel has never seen a purebred dog and decided to meet a spaniel.
19. Who hung this bad taste here? I understand that safety comes first, but this warning tape annoys me.
20. To send me an answer to this contest do you need a postage stamp?
What is redundant here?
Will you remind me?
Remind you that you can buy some "help" !
So today I'm announcing 88 "Guess what's behind the scenes - Prize 1 CTP 5 PAL 5 SPT coin in liquid - Who's the odd one out at the Christmas party?".
- You have to make an assumption:
Look closely at the photograph and identify any characters or elements of the photograph that are numbered as those that should be excluded from this photograph as superfluous.*
It may be a simple decision based on logic but also something that is impossible to predict.
The winner will receive 1 CTP 5 PAL 5 SPT coin in their wallet.
As a tip, contestants can receive ALIVE, WINEX, BEER, PIZZA, CTP, HUG, LUV, BBH, MEME, PGM, VSC coins.
The receipt of certain tips depends only on the availability of such an opportunity at the time when you posted your answer.
There are no preferences the only exception is cases when for technical reasons, a participant cannot receive one or another type of tip, these are special cases when we are waiting for the time when we can give a person a tip that he can receive.
All contestants are rewarded with tips but courage being the first is always respected and the interaction of participants with each other in our contests is welcomed.
I recommend ALIVE coin holders to participate in the ALIVE betting contest organized by Dear @flaxz, which takes place every Friday, but bets must be made before every Thursday, this will allow you to multiply your ALIVE coins and get the right to tip ALIVE.
1. The freedom of unlimited thought is welcome but you can be laconic, lol.
2. You can support this fun or for this you have neither the strength nor the opportunity in any case you can take part in this competition.
3. Share with friends or don't share simple take these coins! :)
4. Communication within the competition brings more tips remember this verbosity is welcome!
5. The winner if he wishes before I provide a complete photograph may be offered the option to increase the prize by 3 times if he guesses the exact location of the missing element of the picture perhaps its color or something else according to the additional question of the jury.
6. Within six days you can change your answer to the question three times. The final answer will be the last answer you gave.
7. In the event that several contestants give the correct answer to the question posed the winner will be the one who gave the correct answer first.
8. Blitz function: If you are 100% or more lol sure that your answer is correct and you don't want to reap seven days before the winners are announced or before the contest is sent to the unsolved mysteries archive, you can send me 10 JAHM coins by indicating this in your comment along with transaction link.
If your answer is incorrect you will lose 10 JAHM coins which I will then burn but if you are correct you will receive your coins and prize back according to the terms of the contest.
Your actions under paragraph 8 of the contest rules:
Under your answer to the contest question, write that you are confident in your answer and ask for "Blitz" and provide a link to the transaction of transferring 10 Jahm coins to @roninrelax.
If your answer is correct, the contest will stop and you will be declared the winner.
If your answer turns out to be incorrect, you will receive the comment "Competition continues", please note, in this case, the chances of winning those who give their answer after you will increase.*
Recommendations for contestants:
Your activity and interaction in the form of comments in the contest is the key to getting more tips which means that your work and courage are better rewarded.
The earlier you enter the competition the higher the chance of getting the most delicious tips.
Buy "Contest Organizer's Help":
If you have a desire to win the contest, but need some additional information that can guide you on the right path in finding clues you can purchase the Contest Organizer's Help by paying it with JAHM coins which you can purchase on the market JAHM coins in HIVE-ENGINE.
Link to the JAHM coin market - https://hive-engine.com/trade/JAHM
- 1 hint - 1 JAHM
- 2 hints - 5 JAHM
- 3 hints - 10 JAHM
You buy a JAHM coin, send it to my wallet and write a comment where you ask for a hint and provide a link to the transaction about transferring the coin.
Note that the clue will be fairly simple and not point to obvious signs of the object for example if the answer to the riddle was "cucumber" then the clue might be...crunching. :)
The purchased hint that you buy will be visible to all contestants so you have to hurry so that you can use it, lol.
But any clue is the way forward not back.
All received JAHM coins will be burned by me in the BBQ.
This contest will be active for the next 6 days.
I remind you that contest No. 84 will be active for another 1 days (expires today) join us!
I remind you that contest No. 85 will be active for another 2 days (expires today) join us!
I remind you that contest No. 86 will be active for another 3 days (expires today) join us!
I remind you that contest No. 87 will be active for another 4 days (expires today) join us!
I remind you that contest No. 88 will be active for another 5 days (expires today) join us!
Contests, the numbers of which have been missed, have already been closed and the winner has been announced.
Archive of unsolved riddles prize 10 JAHM:
Contests in which the correct answer to the riddle was not received remain in the archive and you can test your strength and for the correct answer get a prize of 10 JAHM Coins which you can spend on buying tips for new contests.
Contest №35 Contest №38 Contest №39 Contest №42 Contest №43 Contest №44
Contest №45 Contest № 46 Contest № 49 Contest № 50 Contest № 51 Contest № 52 Contest № 53 Contest № 54 Contest № 55 Contest № 56 Contest № 57 Contest № 58 Contest № 59 Contest № 60 Contest № 61 Contest № 62 Contest № 63 Contest № 64 Contest № 65 Contest № 66 Contest № 67 Contest № 68 Contest № 69 Contest № 70 Contest № 71 Contest № 72 Contest № 73 Contest № 74 Contest № 75 Contest № 76 Contest № 78 Contest № 79 Contest № 80 Contest № 81 Contest № 82 Contest № 83
You can learn about the daily burning of JAHM coins from our informational, daily Post, such as this one JAHM - BBQ - New Season