How can newbies be able to gain exposure and maximize what little the "starter SP" (15 SP) could give?
|As we would know or learn, from the details presented in the referenced posts below, it would take more than three times the "starter SP", 45 SP (or 3 upvotes of 15 SP), to get a vote value of a penny ($0.01) - depending on the price of STEEM.|
Furthermore, posts will receive a payout only when the total vote value is more than $0.02 to $0.03.
What IF we create a Curation Circle, free to join or not on any day, for those who will abide by a common belief, a creed or "honor code"?
a set of beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
Well, we have!
Please refer to the following post for further details.
|Again, The key is to vote at the full 15 SP at over 80% strength (effectively 12 SP) - for each qualified post per day / 24 hour period, the blogger must upvote 10 "qualified posts" by other bloggers at 12 SP or more|
|For those who wish to participate but have more than 15 SP (effectively), upvote with the % to give a 12 SP vote as the newbies.|
The Curation Circle Creed:
- I will post original contents of original writing.
- I will clearly and properly source references, text and other media, abiding by copyrights.
- I will respect other people's opinion, nationality, religious belief, language, and culture.
- I will abide by rules laid out in the FAQ and generally accepted by the community.
What are the limitations or Conditions?
To qualify for full benefits, a "qualified post":
1.must have 200+ words of original writing (except for computer generated art such as fractals)
2.for each qualified post per day / 24 hour period, the blogger must upvote 10 "qualified posts" by other bloggers at 12 SP or more
|IF, everyone followed the creed/honor code, and upvote others - giving the same benefits that one expected to receive, then, there is no need for sponsors or supporters to help. But, as there will be issues and problems, sponsors and supporters will upvote "qualified posts" limited by their SP and their other priorities.|
- What ALL Newbies Must Know about Upvotes, Resteeming, Commenting, and "dust votes" - @freedomshift
- rant about curation initiatives - @felixxx
- My 2 ¢ (two cents) - $0.02 is not Gonna Pay OR Will It? - @freedomshift
- Your 2 Cent Vote is Worthless, The Real Deal on Dust Votes - @thedarkhorse
- Introducing Dustsweeper. A new service to turn Dust into Profit - @dustsweeper
- Why are you picking on me? Because you are a lazy thief! - @bjgeese