On a Sunday in September, after dinner and walking a bit in Chinatown, my wife and I stopped at this shop for dessert.
在九月,一个星期天,在牛车水和太太吃过晚餐走了一会儿就去这店吃甜品。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
The lady said she needed a drink so we ordered a milk tea with herbal jelly in addition.
女人说需要饮品,所以我们点了龟苓膏奶茶。
Her dessert was a mixture of almond and walnut paste.
她的甜品是杏仁糊混合核桃糊。
Mine was a walnut paste.
我的是核桃糊。
This is the door that leads to their kitchen.
这道门是去他们的厨房。
To the right of me were more tables against the wall.
在我的右边靠墙有更多的坐位。
I paid $10.90 for everything. Sweet.
为了甜甜花费了$10.90。
As I left, I saw the mid-autumn decoration as I went to the bus stop.
当我离开走去公车站时,我看到中秋装饰,。
Here is another photo of the decoration after I crossed the road.
这里过了马路再拍的另一张照片。
👀 📷 👆 😎 👀 📷 👆
Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108